Friday, January 7, 2011

I see you

I'm a big smiler. A big laugher.  Evidence here.




This is the picture that I want to represent me.  This is how I want other people to see me.  Well maybe not the jammies, morning breath and non bathed part but that happiness. 

How do you want people to see you? 

Recently a friend who has been going through a breakup and I were talking about what makes relationships work and how some people just aren't matched.  The guy I was talking to is a good friend of Brooks'.  He dated a girl for over four years and I could have told you three and a half years ago when I met them both that they weren't a great fit for each other. 

I was talking about Brooks and I's relationship to this guy and he told me that we always seemed so comfortable together and content.  It made my day.  It is how I feel in our relationship.  Thank goodness for him.  I went home after that conversation, grabbed Brooks and sniffled that we are lucky to have each other.  Lucky indeed.

2 comments:

  1. I only know you through your blog, but I imagine you as a big ball of happy. Yes, you talk about things on here that aren't happy (because you are honest and that's what we all love about you), but it seems you are always looking for some positive in every situation. I admire that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello you pretty people, you!

    ReplyDelete